Today I'm reassessing my progress and my present state of mind.
I'm in a good place.
I have over 15 Ibs lost.
I feel good in my clothes.
I'm fitter than I've been in a very long time.
I go jogging generally 2 to 3 times a week.
Some days I don't find it too hard and I feel great afterwards.
I'm now golfing!
I play 9 holes of golf at least twice a week.
Some days I think I'm actually improving!
All in all I'm enjoying being out and about.
There was a great feel good factor in taking part in the Marathon Relay.
I felt a great sense of achievement.
I'm now motivated to do a 10 k in the very near future.
Imagine me talking about running 10 k!!
This time last year I started the Couch to 5k and I found running for 2 minutes tough going!
I'm learning the importance of having attainable short term goals.
If I was to pick out a problem area for me it's STILL my relationship with food.
90% of the time I'm great.
I know about all the benefits of healthy eating and I eat well.
I eat a lot of fruit. I could do better on the vegetable front. It's work in progress!
I eat a lot of chicken and fish.
I drink a lot of herbal teas.
But it's that 10% that worries me.
I can still over eat and binge.
There are times I can't seem to get that satisfied feeling and I can't stop eating.
I usually feel sick a few hours later because my tummy isn't used to this amount of food anymore.
I am now within 4 lbs of my goal.
Well I was at my last weigh In. This week I didn't go because I knew I had weight up!
How bad is that!!
I'm breaking all the Rules of Weight Watching.
I'm back focused again and I will weigh in next week.
I still hope to lose another 4 to 8 lbs!
One of my goals is to have reached my target weight by July.
That's only to lose another 4 lbs!
I hope I can do it.
The month of May I found difficult to stay focused as I had a lot of social occasions and family gatherings.
This is where I fall down.
I fairly good when I'm in a routine.
But as my Weight Watcher Leadar regularly says " You have to live life".
My Weight Loss Journey is a WORK in Progress!
But I'm getting there!
I'm in a good place.
I have over 15 Ibs lost.
I feel good in my clothes.
I'm fitter than I've been in a very long time.
I go jogging generally 2 to 3 times a week.
Some days I don't find it too hard and I feel great afterwards.
I'm now golfing!
I play 9 holes of golf at least twice a week.
Some days I think I'm actually improving!
All in all I'm enjoying being out and about.
There was a great feel good factor in taking part in the Marathon Relay.
I felt a great sense of achievement.
I'm now motivated to do a 10 k in the very near future.
Imagine me talking about running 10 k!!
This time last year I started the Couch to 5k and I found running for 2 minutes tough going!
I'm learning the importance of having attainable short term goals.
If I was to pick out a problem area for me it's STILL my relationship with food.
90% of the time I'm great.
I know about all the benefits of healthy eating and I eat well.
I eat a lot of fruit. I could do better on the vegetable front. It's work in progress!
I eat a lot of chicken and fish.
I drink a lot of herbal teas.
But it's that 10% that worries me.
I can still over eat and binge.
There are times I can't seem to get that satisfied feeling and I can't stop eating.
I usually feel sick a few hours later because my tummy isn't used to this amount of food anymore.
I am now within 4 lbs of my goal.
Well I was at my last weigh In. This week I didn't go because I knew I had weight up!
How bad is that!!
I'm breaking all the Rules of Weight Watching.
I'm back focused again and I will weigh in next week.
I still hope to lose another 4 to 8 lbs!
One of my goals is to have reached my target weight by July.
That's only to lose another 4 lbs!
I hope I can do it.
The month of May I found difficult to stay focused as I had a lot of social occasions and family gatherings.
This is where I fall down.
I fairly good when I'm in a routine.
But as my Weight Watcher Leadar regularly says " You have to live life".
My Weight Loss Journey is a WORK in Progress!
But I'm getting there!
No comments:
Post a Comment