Total Pageviews

Thursday, 20 June 2013

Week 12

I feel it's confession time.
It's been 2 weeks since my last blog!
I've been very busy work wise and I've been slightly out of focus 'diet' wise.
But I'm glad to report that I seem to be back on track.

Last night I had a weigh in.
I lost 2 lbs.
I was delighted. I have now lost 17lbs and am 2 away from my goal.
It was 3 weeks since my last weigh in!
I knew I had more weight put on so I wouldn't go.

I'm quite happy where I'm at.
I would love to reach my target next week as that was one of my short term goals- to reach my goal by July.
Now my hard work begins.
Maintenance has always been difficult for me.

For me the most difficult meal is dinner.
I often don't eat dinner.
I eat lots of healthy snacks but not dinner!
During the Summer I'm going to work on this .
I would like to eat a dinner every day!
I will have more time on my hands and I hope to establish a good eating pattern/ habit by the Autumn.

Exercise is also key to maintenance .
I do feel that running has helped me lose weight more quickly this time round.
I plan to keep running at least 3 times a week.
I'm very much on schedule to run my first 10 k in the next month or so.
There are also a few 5 k races coming up.
For me it's important to have something to work for.
It keeps me focused.

I have 2 weddings coming up this Summer.
I'm looking forward to getting style for them.
It's great to be in a happy position where I won't be worrying if "my bum looks big in this!!".

No comments:

Post a Comment