Hello friends,
It's been along time since I blogged - 5 weeks!!!!
That usually means either of 2 things - I've been busy - true - I'm slipping off the bandwagon - true again.
The last time I blogged I was within 2 Ibs of my goal . I didn't weigh in officially since but I think I've put on about 7 Ibs .
What happened you may ask ?
I'm on holidays. The kids are on holidays. I'm out of routine. The weather has been great. Lovely weather for ice cream , burgers , sausages , glasses of wine etc .
I'm eating out more- mainly pub grub - lots of chips being eaten.
I've become happy with the way I am. My clothes are fitting.
Unfortunately for me this is where I fall down.
I have been here many times before.
This is history repeating itself. Again and again and again!!!!
Where do I go from here?
The fact that I'm blogging is good. It means that I haven't lost focus.
But I have to be realistic. I have to find a balance. I'm still on holidays with my family.
I have one month to go before we are all back in routine again.
I'm not going to track until September . I will go back to my classes in September .
Between now and then I will totally cut out chips( as I had until the last few weeks! )
I will cut out if possible or else choose well when it comes to ice cream and treats.
I will limit my wine intake.
I still have kept up the running.
This has been my saving grace.
I run at least 5 k a few times a week.
I have ran 3 5k races in July and I hope to run a 10 k in August. It was one of my goals for the Summer.
I am drinking loads of water and herbal teas.
I am eating lots of fruit.
Fingers crossed that in August I won't put on any more weight.
I feel more focused already.
I'll be back on track again soon.
It's been along time since I blogged - 5 weeks!!!!
That usually means either of 2 things - I've been busy - true - I'm slipping off the bandwagon - true again.
The last time I blogged I was within 2 Ibs of my goal . I didn't weigh in officially since but I think I've put on about 7 Ibs .
What happened you may ask ?
I'm on holidays. The kids are on holidays. I'm out of routine. The weather has been great. Lovely weather for ice cream , burgers , sausages , glasses of wine etc .
I'm eating out more- mainly pub grub - lots of chips being eaten.
I've become happy with the way I am. My clothes are fitting.
Unfortunately for me this is where I fall down.
I have been here many times before.
This is history repeating itself. Again and again and again!!!!
Where do I go from here?
The fact that I'm blogging is good. It means that I haven't lost focus.
But I have to be realistic. I have to find a balance. I'm still on holidays with my family.
I have one month to go before we are all back in routine again.
I'm not going to track until September . I will go back to my classes in September .
Between now and then I will totally cut out chips( as I had until the last few weeks! )
I will cut out if possible or else choose well when it comes to ice cream and treats.
I will limit my wine intake.
I still have kept up the running.
This has been my saving grace.
I run at least 5 k a few times a week.
I have ran 3 5k races in July and I hope to run a 10 k in August. It was one of my goals for the Summer.
I am drinking loads of water and herbal teas.
I am eating lots of fruit.
Fingers crossed that in August I won't put on any more weight.
I feel more focused already.
I'll be back on track again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment