Total Pageviews

Monday, 13 May 2013

My Motivation

It's important to keep motivated on this journey.
But sometimes it's easier said than done.
At the moment I'm feeling good and I believe my frame of mind has a lot to do with my motivation.

I'm losing weight weekly which is a great motivator.
I have now lost nearly 1 st in weight and I really feel it in my clothes.
I think I look well! (another good motivator).

I find writing this blog a great help to me.
At the moment it's like my private diary.
I haven't told my family or friends about it.
I feel I can be more honest and open about my weight when I feel anonymous !
How sad is that!
This is my outlet.
I have found in the past that in general family and friends don't want to talk about healthy foods, propoints and exercise !
They don't want to know you're on a diet.
And that's ok too.

I love hearing / reading other people's stories or blogs.
I read the Weight Watcher magazine and I follow loads of blogs.
I find these inspirational.

I find the Weight Watcher Meetings a great help.
I usually come away with some bit of advice or a tip be it from the leader or a fellow member.
The chats I enjoy!

I'm getting a great sense of achievement from exercise this time.
I suppose I'm doing things I thought I'd never be capable of.

The goals I've set myself are now within reach.
I can see the finish line !

Just to finish on a quote
"Motivation is what gets you started- habit is what keeps you going."
How true!

No comments:

Post a Comment