Tonight was Weigh In night.
I was down 1.5 lbs.
I'm very happy again with that.
I'm down 17.5 lbs in 8 weeks.
I have only 2 lbs left to reach my goal.
It's now my hard work begins.
I still have a lot of food issues to resolve.
I'm often too busy to eat.
I snack rather than eat proper meals.
Time seems to be a huge problem for me.
I rarely eat what I cook for my family.
What I'm doing at the moment is not sustainable.
I need to eat what everybody else is eating.
Tonight there was a different leader at the meeting.
It's great to see someone else's perspective on weight watchers.
She gave out great practical tips and easy low propoints recipes.
Again she left us with the Weight Watcher Mantra-
"If you Fail to Plan -You plan to Fail"
I think that's the key to success.
You must plan out your meals and healthy snacks.
It's important to have a variety of healthy snacks/ foods at hand in your kitchen.
I was down 1.5 lbs.
I'm very happy again with that.
I'm down 17.5 lbs in 8 weeks.
I have only 2 lbs left to reach my goal.
It's now my hard work begins.
I still have a lot of food issues to resolve.
I'm often too busy to eat.
I snack rather than eat proper meals.
Time seems to be a huge problem for me.
I rarely eat what I cook for my family.
What I'm doing at the moment is not sustainable.
I need to eat what everybody else is eating.
Tonight there was a different leader at the meeting.
It's great to see someone else's perspective on weight watchers.
She gave out great practical tips and easy low propoints recipes.
Again she left us with the Weight Watcher Mantra-
"If you Fail to Plan -You plan to Fail"
I think that's the key to success.
You must plan out your meals and healthy snacks.
It's important to have a variety of healthy snacks/ foods at hand in your kitchen.
No comments:
Post a Comment