I had my weigh in last night.
I was down 3 lbs.
I'm delighted with that.
I missed last week's weigh in so that weight loss was for 2 weeks.
Last night I went to a different meeting with a different leader .
It was nice to see how other meetings operate.
It was in a country area and was more intimate.
Nearly everyone stayed for the meeting.
There were about 15 at the meeting.
It was like having a big chat with the neighbours.
All we were short of was the cup of tea and the biscuits ( sorry I mean the rice cakes!!!).
This type of meeting wouldn't suit everyone.
Sometimes it's good to be at a meeting where you can sit back and be anonymous if you so wish.
The jury is out for me!
But it's great to have options for meetings.
I have 3 I can choose from - all within 20 minutes drive from home - all on a Thursday night.
Last night the Leader asked an interesting question.
Being that the meeting is on of a Thursday night, when does the weekend start for you?
When does your Weight Watcher Week start?
It amazed me that many said they wait until Monday to be strict on themselves again.
I believe that now that I'm on this Weight Loss Journey I can't afford to eat whatever I like for 3 days.
That's the me I'm trying to change!
I always need to be aware of what I'm eating / drinking and how much of it I'm having.
Yes I relax a little at the weekend.
I don't always track at the weekend.
But I am trying to train myself to always choose from the Filling and Healthy Foods.
Of course I have my treats or my glass of wine.
But I put a limit on these !
I am now within 6 lbs of my goal again.
I lost 13.5 lbs in 6 weeks!
Next week hopefully I will lose 1 lb and I will be a Free Gold Card member again.
I hadn't realised this.
I only have to get within 5 lbs of my goal.
I am hoping to get back to my goal weight and I will continue to go to the Weight Watcher Meetings.
No comments:
Post a Comment