Yesterday I made a pig of myself!
I have been on a slippery slope since Weigh in on Thursday.
On Thursday I was too busy to have a proper meal after work and I think I got too hungry.
Then when I started eating I couldn't stop.
Friday was better but I still had cake and chocolate that I wouldn't normally have had.
Yesterday I had my nephew's Communion and I totally over ate.
I made a right pig of myself.
I don't know why I did this but I ate lots of bread with real butter!, drank loads of wine and went back at least twice if not three times for the desserts.
I felt rotten after - bloated - bordering on sick.
Why did I do this to myself?
This is the first time in the last 8 weeks that I've totally fallen off the bandwagon !
I can't figure out why?????
I hope to get back on track again.
I got up early this morning and went for a run .
I'm still not totally back on track but hopefully I'm getting there.
My willpower seems to have left me!
I have been on a slippery slope since Weigh in on Thursday.
On Thursday I was too busy to have a proper meal after work and I think I got too hungry.
Then when I started eating I couldn't stop.
Friday was better but I still had cake and chocolate that I wouldn't normally have had.
Yesterday I had my nephew's Communion and I totally over ate.
I made a right pig of myself.
I don't know why I did this but I ate lots of bread with real butter!, drank loads of wine and went back at least twice if not three times for the desserts.
I felt rotten after - bloated - bordering on sick.
Why did I do this to myself?
This is the first time in the last 8 weeks that I've totally fallen off the bandwagon !
I can't figure out why?????
I hope to get back on track again.
I got up early this morning and went for a run .
I'm still not totally back on track but hopefully I'm getting there.
My willpower seems to have left me!
No comments:
Post a Comment