My Week 5 Weigh in didn't happen.
I was going away for the Bank Holiday Weekend ( on the Thursday evening!!! ) and couldn't fit in my usual meeting .
I had planned to go to a meeting en route but I couldn't find the building advertised on the WW site.
Our family have a mobile home in Kerry that we go to for the Summer months.
So I must do a bit more research into it as I plan to attend this meeting again in the near future..
Anyway the bottom line is I didn't have my Week 5 Weigh In!
I did Weigh In on my own scales at home and I was down 1 lb.
I won't record that officially but I would be happy with that.
At this stage I would be happy with 1 to 2 lbs a week.
This weekend again I'm not tracking ( on paper!! ).
I am tracking in my head and eating from the Filling and Healthy Foods.
I'm hoping that will do!
I do feel this is what I need to learn.
It's all or nothing with me!
In the past I have been great on my diet and then when I have reached my goal I tend to go back to my old ways.
I was either on a diet or not!
This time I'm hoping to train myself early on about always choosing from the Filling and Healthy foods.
I need to change my attitude to the diet !!
This is my DIET for the rest of my days!
I need to embrace it and enjoy it!
Easier said than done but that's my Challenge!
No comments:
Post a Comment