Total Pageviews

Sunday, 5 May 2013

The Holiday Season

The Holiday Season is upon us!
For me that means spending a lot of time in a mobile home in Kerry.
This usually means lots of fresh air, walks and runs.
It also means eating healthier - lots of fruit bowls and salads.
But it also means drinking a lot of wine!
I'm quite partial to a white wine.
I love wine with food.
When I'm working during the week I limit my wine intake to the weekend.
Since I'm back at Weight Watchers I limit my weekly wine consumption to a glass or two.
But in Kerry it's quite normal for me to have a glass with my lunch and another with my dinner.
It's also the norm here to sit on the decking with family and friends sipping wine !
It's more common than drinking tea!!

This I need to address.
As my Weight Watcher Leader (who is a tea totaller! ) says " you can eat or drink your weekly pro points allowance but its difficult to do both".
If I want to continue losing weight I'll have to monitor my wine intake.
I'm hoping to limit my wine drinking to eating out at night only!
Keeping it at 1 or 2 glasses in the week.
That's the plan.
Hopefully I won't find it too difficult.



No comments:

Post a Comment