I had my Weigh In tonight.
I'm down 2.5 lbs.
Again I'm delighted!
I'm down 16lbs in 7 weeks!
I'm now within 3.5 lbs of my Goal Weight.
It's a good feeling.
I now have all the privileges of being a Gold Card Member again.
I'm now free to attend Weight Watcher Meetings .
I intend to get to my Goal again and to continue to attend the Weight Watcher Meetings regularly.
I had a good week.
I didn't track this week.
Not on paper officially anyway but I always track in my head.
I am trying to eat mainly from the Filling and Healthy Foods.
I've lost the weight easily enough this time.
What am I doing differently this time?
I've cut back hugely on bread, potatoes and pasta/rice.
I eat lots of fruit , veg and salads.
I don't eat a lot of red meat.
I usually choose chicken , fish or salad.
I eat little and often!
I've cut back in drinking wine- I now only drink 1 to 2 glasses of wine a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment