Total Pageviews

Monday, 20 May 2013

The Benefits of Exercise


Exercise and its benefits - This is a topic I've thought and read  a lot about lately.
I run, walk and am trying to play golf!
I know I'm becoming fitter and more toned.
I'm getting in my fresh air.
But For me personally the best thing about exercise is  the feel good factor after exercise !
How I feel mentally!
Exercise is great for my Mental Health.
Working full time and living in a busy household it's important to have an outlet away from everyday stresses and pressures.
My outlet is exercise .
Time out for ME.

I do believe that Weight Loss and Exercise go hand in hand.
Our main aim is to work towards a Healthier Lifestyle.
It's important to tone up.

BUT sometimes I think that Weight Watchers ( the clients / members I'm referring to) put too much emphasis on exercise for losing weight and are disappointed if they have no weight lost even though they have done alot of exercise.
I find to lose weight you have to EAT LESS.
I'm using the App "RunKeeper " to track my runs and it amazes me how hard it is to burn off calories!
A 10 k run for me burns off about 650 calories!




No comments:

Post a Comment