This was my Weight Watcher Leader's mantra on Thursday night.
A lapse is not a relapse!
Strangely enough since then I'm not feeling hugely motivated.
And I'm worried!
I don't want to give in.
I have my goals written out.
I'm hoping to lose 1 to 2 lbs a week every week!
I feel it's doable.
So what's my problem?
I'm finding it hard to say no to the biscuits around me.
I'm looking for something to eat even though I'm not hungry.
I'm getting careless with the tracking.
I'm writing this to hopefully buck myself up.
I need to eat more filling and healthy foods.
I need to TRACK, track , track.
I need to think about -
The 3 occasions I have coming up- 2 communions and a wedding.
The lovely dresses I want to wear.
The Relay marathon I'm hoping to do in June.
The 10k race I'm hoping to do in July.
It's important to remind myself of why I'm doing this in the first place.
I'm doing this for me.
And I'm so worth it!
Hopefully I'll get back on track today.
No comments:
Post a Comment