Eating out can prove to be problematic!
But it shouldn't be.
We must live life.
But it is important to make good decisions when eating out.
If we "blow it" every time we eat out , we undo all the good work we do during the week.
This week, I ate out several times.
I made good choices.
I generally chose salads, chicken or fish with veg.
I had a salad bowl usually instead of chips or potatoes.
I drank loads of water.
I decided against having desserts and wine.
I didn't need them.
I'd prefer to hold onto my points!
I'm hoping this is what my Weight Watcher Leader means when she talks about eating from the Filling & Healthy Foods.
It's a great option for us weight watchers when we're out and about and can't track properly.
I'm hoping to track from Monday to Friday and just eat from the Filling & Healthy Foods at the weekend.
Hopefully it will work for me!
Time will tell!
Watch this spot!
No comments:
Post a Comment