Total Pageviews

Thursday, 25 April 2013

Week 4

Week 4 Weigh In - down 1.5lbs.
I'm not overly happy by this!
I thought I did as well as last week and was hoping to be 2 pounds down at least!
Ah well it's going in the right direction.

The good news is that altogether I'm down 10.5 in 4 weeks .
And I have only another 9 lbs to go!
I would love to have that gone in the next 4 weeks but realistically I'll allow myself  8 weeks.

TIME and VARIETY continue to be my biggest challenges.
I'm usually hungry when I come home from work and I need something quickly.
At present I'm going for soup everyday.
I would love to try and make up my own soup.
I do cook because I have to!
But I wouldn't be very confident in the kitchen.
I'm looking for a Fool Proof Recipe!

Some days I'm finding it hard to keep up the Motivation.
I'm hoping I can sustain it and stay focused.
At the moment when I'm at home Food is all I think about.
My life seems to revolve around my food.

I've kept up with my running this week.
Yesterday I started Week 12 of my Coach to 10K.
That's running for 18 minutes and walking 1 and repeating this 3 times.
Again I don't find it easy but I get a great sense of achievement afterwards.
I try to run 3 to 4 times a week.
I'm being told by a fellow Weight Watcher that that's the reason I'm not losing more weight.
Muscle weighs heavier that fat!!
But surely a pound of muscle looks better than a pound of fat!
Sometimes it's hard to know what the right thing to do is.

I find it easier NOT to tell people that I'm a Weight Watcher.
People generally mean well but often do nothing to motivate you.
Comments like " You're grand the way you are! -  We'll see through you if you lose anymore ! -  Are you sure you're not overdoing it? " don't help.


No comments:

Post a Comment