The Barbeque Season has begun!
This poses a big problem for us weight watchers.
The amount of food especially the amount of meat available is one of the biggest problems.
Beers and wines are also free flowing.
Last weekend I went to a Barbeque.
It was a difficult day for food choices!
I think it's important to PLAN beforehand.
Have an idea of what you're going to eat.
For me , it's very important that everybody doesn't know I'm on a diet!
I chose the Chicken Skewers and I filled my plate with lettuce , tomatoes, onions and mushrooms.
I steered clear of the burgers and the sausages.
I love a burger but I made this choice beforehand so it was abit easier.
I drank 1glass of wine. I paced myself and drank slowly.
I also drank a lot of water.
I did allow myself to have a small dessert.
I had a slice of homemade apple tart without the ice cream .
All in all I made good food choices.
If I wasn't a weight watcher I would easily have eaten and drank three times the amount I ate that day!
No comments:
Post a Comment