I had my Week 3 Weigh-in last night.
I was down 4 lbs!!
I was delighted!
I was hoping to be down about 2 lbs. So anything else was a bonus!
So what did I do this week that was different?
I definitely upped my exercise.
I ran 4 times this week.
I'm religiously following my Couch to 10k.
Yesterday I started Day 1 of Week 11.
This week starts with a warm up of 5 mins and then a 17 minute run- 1minute walk.
This is repeated 3 times and I finish up as always with a 5 minute cool down.
I don't find it easy but I get a great buzz from it when I'm finished.
This week I downloaded another free App called RunKeeper.
So far I find it good.
Every 5 minutes it tells you what distance you've ran and what speed you're running at.
I find it a pleasant distraction and a good motivator to keep me going.
Food wise I did ok.
I spent my week making up for eating freely on Saturday.
I'm not a huge dinner fan.
This week I had many small meals / healthy snacks rather than a proper dinner.
These healthy snacks include poached egg & mushrooms on toast, soup with krisprolls / Ryvita & cheese, an omelette and WW beans / hoops on toast.
I don't think this is a good idea long term.
It's not sustainable.
I would like to cook proper and varied dinners for myself.
I would like to eat more vegetables.
I'm very good at eating fruit.
Variety is another thing I need to work on.
I tend to eat a lot of the same foods day in day out.
So my Challenge for this week - Make time for dinners!
Add Variety to my menus.
No comments:
Post a Comment