This week I lost 1lb .
I was abit disappointed. I had hoped to be down by 2lbs.
But I suppose it's in the right direction.
This week went fairly well for me.
I tracked everything I ate.
I have downloaded a Weight Watcher Calculator App on my phone.
I find this much easier to point the food on than the actual pro point calculator or the manual one given out to me the first time I went to Weight Watchers.
My only concern in regards to tracking is that sometimes one item might be 1 point and two of them might be 3 points!
This week I have used up my 26 points everyday and I have used about 15 of my weekly allowance.
I drink alot of liquids daily including water, decaf coffee , green tea with vanilla and peppermint tea.
Sometimes I wonder if you can actually drink too much ?
I exercise most days.
Since last week I have downloaded a free App called "10k Trainer FREE - Run for PINK - Couch to 10k".
Since I was already doing about 30 minutes jogging, I started on Week 9.
On Week 9 I have to warm up for 5 minutes, jog for 10 , walk for 1 and do this 4 times and finally finish with a 5 minute cool down.
I have managed it ok.
I find it a very doable programme and I'm hugely motivated by it.
Long may it last.
It's probably in planning the food that I've had the most difficulty.
I've had turkey stir fries, chicken wraps , chicken salads, lots of eggs and soups.
I've even eaten out 3 times!
I often find time an issue.
With 3 busy children I find after work I spend my time as a taxi.
I often need something quick to eat and I leave my main meal until later at night.
For a quick fix I eat a poached egg on toast, Philadelphia light cheese on Ryvita or soup with krisprolls.
Sometimes I eat several snacks rather than 1 main meal.
I'm sure this can't be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment