Total Pageviews

Sunday, 7 April 2013

My Attitude to Food

I seem to be paranoid with eating. I eat for all sorts of emotional reasons . This I need to address. Really one should only eat when one is HUNGRY!
I need to recognise the FULL Feeling.

This week  I'm going to stop before I eat and ask myself 2 questions.
1) Do I need this?
2) Am I hungry?

I also need to slow down and enjoy my food. I'm always first to finish.
Often I feel my stomach hasn't time to tell my brain that it's full!

I really do believe if I can tackle my relationship with food and change my attitude I will be able to maintain my weight loss.

I seem to always need to be eating or drinking something.

 This brings me to another bad habit of mine.
Chewing Gum! ( Sugar Free - Of Course!) .
This  bad habit is linked to my dieting and has come to the fore again recently.
I seem to think that if I'm chewing Gum I won't be eating! I don't give my jaws a break.
I'm at my worst in the car.  When I'm driving I could chew 5 or 6 pieces  of gum in an hour.

Another Challenge for me this week is to try and Quit the Gum!


No comments:

Post a Comment