Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 3 April 2013

About Me


My name is Mary Kate.
I'm 40 something, a mother of 3 and a wife of 1!
I work full time.
I am 5"3 and weigh 10st 9.5lb.
I've always been overweight, never being ( or considering myself!) obese but always overweight.
My weight never really bothered me until after having my first child nearly 17 years ago.
My weight really spiralled after having my second child - a beautiful girl- the apple of my eye.
It rocketed to 13st 7lb!
In the last 16 years or so I have tried all sorts of diets and they all worked!
I did Slimfast, tried Cabbage Soup, Nutron, Motivation and Weight Watchers.
My problem seems to be with maintaining my weight.
I generally have no huge problem losing the weight.
It seems to be all or nothing with me.
I'm either on a diet or not!
I tend to have a "bad" relationship with food - I eat and overeat not only when I'm hungry but also when I'm tired, stressed and even sick!


This time as I head back to Weight Watchers for the second time I'm hoping to change the way I view food.

Why Weight Watchers you might ask?
I believe that it is probably the safest and the most reliable and natural way to lose weight.
It doesn't involve changing your diet hugely.
It's all about choices!
There are no banned foods.( not really anyway!)
It's a very structured programme.
You can eat what you want - you just have to point it!

Please join me on my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment