Today is my birthday .
I am 43 years young.
I've had a good year.
I've a lot to be thankful for.
Time for Reflection!
I have a great husband and 3 very happy( most of the time ) and healthy children.
My mother is nearly 82 and hail and hearty. TG.
My dad died in 2011 and I miss having him around.
He was a gentleman.
He was sick for years but fought it bravely.
He had a beautiful death where we were all around him and he just slipped away.
I believe he's never too far from us and I often ask him to keep an eye on my lads for me.
Myself and my husband have good jobs.
We want for nothing.
My children aren't very demanding.
Weight wise I'm very happy at where I'm at.
I know I have another 9 lbs to go to my goal but my clothes are all fitting me better already.
I'm a lot slimmer now than I was 10 years ago.
I'm a lot fitter now than I was 10 years ago.
I went to a Secondary School 25 year reunion a few months back.
We made a weekend of it.
Two of us kicked off the weekend with running a 5K race.
This was something neither of us could have done 25 years ago!
All and all I'm healthier now than I was before.
Birthday Celebrations have been put on hold til the weekend.
My long term plan is to eat very well and track during the week and to relax a little at the weekend.
This doesn't mean to forget all about Healthy Eating but to live life! and hopefully to eat from the Filling and Healthy Foods.
I feel in the past maintaining my weight has been a problem.
I'm hoping to train myself to choose from these foods always.
That's the plan !!!!!
Sorry I'm late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you are really counting your blessings, which is an amazing thing. I need to follow suit. :-)
Tanx Leah.
ReplyDelete